So in honor of Lucky (Me) day, I entered a contest. Along with about 5000 other people. But who's counting anyway.
Isn't this just the cutest? Generally, I despise scalloped lace, but on a P.W. mixer, its adorable. So please pick me Ree, because that would really make for a great celebration.
Today I went to Emmers and made prune cake. But I didn't even get to eat any! Isn't that just so horrible? (I'm not being sarcastic here, I really like prunes. I like cake too so it can't be that bad) We were going to deliver some to Shy Guy, but we ran out of time. No cake for me, no cake for him. Sorry buddy, but that's how things work around this joint. I really don't like not being able to have cake.
Sincerely,
According to my Chinese fortune, Wednesday is my lucky day.
PS:
P.W. does not know me. She has no idea I exist. There is the link for ya. Too bad I'm not being paid for all this great advertising. Then I'd throw away that old Chinese proverb. After all, its Friday.
Who is that girl?
ReplyDeleteOk, I say "ha ha" or put a smiley face :) in like all of my comments! I don't know why
ReplyDeleteWe saw the preview for the show. Looks cool, I love Food Network and HGTV.
ReplyDeleteWhat's it called? I don't remember it!
ReplyDeleteIts called "The Pioneer Woman." It was pretty good, but the food had SOOO Much butter! I'm fairly sure Mrs. Walker fainted.
ReplyDelete