Bucket list

I'd really love to tell you everything about my dreams and the official dream of the day. But I'm a tad busy. So you'll have to be patient.

Sincerely,
Thanks for waiting.


UPDATE:

Why I always write Update in caps I have no idea. But I do, so lets get going. Let's talk about dreams first. I'm going to categorize these by sleep dreams and real life dreams. Are sleepy dreams real life? I am so confused. And what about if I dream about something I dream about in real life?

1. Sleepy Dream: Once upon a time I had the most hilarious star wars dream. I was fighting with the Rebels in the Grand Canyon, and Darth Vader was just this huge helmet. Barack Obama came to save us, but Darth Vadar killed him. The we were in this hallway, and all the storm troopers were chasing us, so I ran into Padama's room and into her closet. She let me try on some of her wacky shoes, sort of like Mrs. Frizzles from the Magic School Bus. They were maroon stiletto's with snails! How cool. Then I went Ice Skating down this tunnels with Storm Troopers and we all lived happily ever after. The End.

2. Real life dream: To go to Paris. Can I be more clear? I have wanted to go to Paris for as long as I can remember. If I get married, which I probably wont, I want to go there on my honeymoon. But I'll settle for a senior trip or both. Frankly, I just want to go to Paris.

3. Sleepy Dream: I think me wanting to travel just about anywhere inspired this dream. I was in a 2 story house in Italy with my grandparents. I was making Spaghetti. My grandpa really cant stand Italian food so as I was walking with a boiling pot of spaghetti sauce, he pushed me out the window and I fell to certain death. But I woke up before my certain death so I'll never know the tragic end. Actually what inspired this dream was once I actually was carrying a hot pot full of spaghetti sauce and I spilled it on myself and burnt myself. I know, genius.

4. Real life dream: To participate in a flash mob. I have no idea what they are really like, but to me, participating in a flash mob would be just the coolest. Not like the ones in Philly, but where you break out and dance in a public place. The idea really appeals to me. I have some serious moves up my sleeve that would only be appropriate in a flash mob setting.

The official dream of the day is Martin Luther King Jr's dream. I listened to the speech, and besides the fact that MLK is actually really bad at giving speeches, It was great. It was very inspiring and uplifting. The people in the background the whole time were saying "Yes Lord." or "Preach it brother!" which really added to whole effect of greatness. Here's my favorite line(s):

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.



See, I told you it was good. I really like it. If anyone had half a mind they'd give a speech like this and win any election. MLK really had a great dream. I'm so glad it's come and is coming true.

Sincerely,
On the subject of bow ties, I only like them on fictional characters.

PS: Making up for the shortness of the initial post, oh yeah!




1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.