Today I've been having some problems. Allergies have been being mean to me. It's no fair. So all day at K's I was sneezing and snotting and sneezing some more. Then after I left K's, we ran into Mrs. W and M at the park. I conquered the monkey bars. I was so proud of myself. But then something happened. And here's the thing. I don't know what. My eye started hurting like crazy. By the time we got home, it was almost swollen shut. It is a little better now, but still hurting. I'm enjoying the longest day of the year inside watching Cupcake Wars. How sweet.
Here are some pictures from my wonderfully long day with friends:
As for Dr. Pepper day, I skipped. Dr. Pepper is not my type. I just don't like it. The W's however do not have the same problem. They drink it and Mountain Dew all day long. If they ever think of changing their last name, soda would be a nice option. I'm sure they would go for it. My favorite soda is sprite. Sprite is good. The first time I had sprite I said "Whew, that is Sparkly!" I've loved sprite for the longest time. I will probably continue to like. For a very long time.
Sincerely,
Trust me, I'm a Doctor
PS: Oh yes. My bag came. It is lovely. It is it beachy. It is stripped. I love it. It was also filled with crackers. Kj and I are cracker lovers. We could eat them all day long. We are very pleased with my winnings. Yay for sandwich crackers.
PPS: We girls also had a picnic. It was a really good one. It was under 2 pear trees. (Who is Pear Stem??) and near many pretty flowers. It was almost as good as the worlds most wonderful picnic. I spilled my water. That was not wonderful. I always spill water at peoples houses. Its a curse.
That picnic sounds good!
ReplyDeleteIt was fabulous! Except for me spilling my water of course.
ReplyDeleteWho is C? Claire?
ReplyDelete