Driving three hours to go to a museum about a food you don't even like may seem extra to you...but that was just another Tuesday for me.
I was sitting in English Class in October when Regan texted me in all caps with an extensive amount of exclamation points, telling me that the famous Museum of Ice Cream was coming to Miami over winter break. And since caps and exclamation marks are literally my love language, I was 100% on board. Also the entire museum is pink. Even if I was allergic to Ice Cream, I'd probably still go.
Regan and I actually both had the flu when the much anticipated day came, but that didn't stop us from having an amazing time and also taking eighteen thousand photos (Give or take. I'm bad at math.)
Hopefully this semester in English, I'll get a text from her saying the Museum of Cake is coming to town! Because if there's one thing I love more than exclamation marks, pink and all caps conversations, it's probably a big slice of cake.
Even though it was more of an "I sneeze, you sneeze" situation, our time at the Museum of Ice Cream was filled with sugar, tissues, and a whole lot of sprinkles.







No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.