THE GREAT SAINTS OF 2017


A cool thing about growing up is an apparent need for less stuff. By this point, we've lived long enough to know what we need, what we don't, what we want and what is just plain pointless. That being said, I still have to talk myself out of buying the mini sized items that surround the checkout line at Sephora because if there is one thing I've learned it's that I have very minimal self control when it comes to corperate marketing strategies.


Old habits die hard! And travel sized stuff is just so cute! I digress.


FAVORITE COFFEE // Wawa


You'll laugh and maybe cry but my favorite coffee is from WaWa...the gas station. I got into a wreck in the WaWa parking lot in January and idk, Im also a wreck when i don't get wawa coffee often. It's an odd dynamic but also only $1 per cup...so I manage ;)

FAVORITE PASTOR // John Mark Comer



Is it weird to say you're in love with a pastor...of a church you've never been to? Probably. That being said, I'm definitely in like with John Mark Comer, the pastor of Bridgetown Church in Portland Oregon. I started off the year by reading a couple of his books and they changed my faith radically. Since then I've listened to nearly all his teachings (which are available on the website) and if you ever need a dose of Godly wisdom, look no further than good old John Mark.

FAVORITE ALBUM/ARTIST/HUMANS // LANY



Guys. I love LANY. And I hate when other people say they love LANY because I know for a fact that no one loves their music as much as I do. Their songs feel like an extension of my soul, if I had any musical abilities or talents whatsoever, I'd make their music and sing their songs and write those same lyrics. However, since I have none of those talents, I'm grateful LANY exists because they do the work and I just get to enjoy it.

FAVORITE SKIRT // an $8 skirt from china (similar)


Halfway through the summer I placed an order on Shein.com. and even though I was slightly worried the site was a scam and that the clothing quality wouldn't be worth the hassle, I was very wrong. I got a lot of things (some of which I wore a lot, some of which didn't fit, and some of which were whatever) but the one purchase that I will forever praise the Lord for is this black denim skirt that I wear literally. every. day. It goes with everything, it's basically made of plastic so its oddly water/stain resistant and I can wear tights or bikini bottoms under it, depending on which state I'm in. Needless to say, I think I got my moneys worth out of it.

BEST LIPSTICK // Patina By Stila


(don't act like you didn't think this one was coming!) I didn't wear lipstick a lot this year but when I did, it was pretty much always Patina (looks great with the black skirt I also wore every day;)) The Formula lasts a very long time and the color was flattering no matter what hair color/shade of skin I was sporting.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you like SheIn! I've thought about ordering from their site but I'm so scared of being scammed hah!

    xo Hannah Kate

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.