Happy Fourth, Friends!
Just here to let you know that at 19 years old, I'm still terrified of fireworks. I had high hopes that this would be my year. No earplugs. No anxiety attacks. No hiding in the Laundry room with the puppies. Just me embracing the home of the brave stanza of the song and actually, going outside.
Which I sort of did, so on second thought, this year was a mild success. I was outside and handled it semi-ok. Plus I didn't have waterproof mascara on so bursting into tears was not an option! Beauty is pain, or whatever they say.
Despite my aversion to loud noises, this was a very good fourth of July. Because any day that starts at Chick-Fil-A is going to be a good day, am I right or am I right?
PS: Previous 4th celebrations HERE.
TOP: Anthro
SKIRT: Shein.com
SHOES: WalMart
(I'm a classy woman, yes.)




No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.