Palm trees and Pink houses


I've mentioned it before (like, at least ten thousand times) but Pink is my color. Peanut butter has Jelly, coffee has creamer, Jim has pam, and I have pink. The first house we lived in after moving to Florida was pink, and that really set the tone (literally) for rest of my life.

A few years later and a few miles down the beach line, I now live in a town where the town hall is pink. My next door neighbors house is hot pink (and I wrote about it here) and my favorite coffee shop? No surprise that it's a charming shade of cherry blossom pink as well. 

In the next couple months I'll be moving across the country to a state that is a little lacking in the pink house department. But for now, I'm savoring every moment here where there are palm trees and pink houses galore. 

PS: My dress is from Dillards. Honestly, I didn't even know people under 40 even shopped at Dillards. But this dress made me rethink everything, I love it so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.