CLASS OF 2017


I walked into the 2017 graduation feeling oddly like, I was graduating. I wasn't wearing a cap and gown. Instead of my whole family, it was just my mom and I. And I had just completed my first year of college...but still, I felt like a senior all over again?

This year was super weird, I'm sure you've figured it out. And I feel like I've graduated from a million things and people in hundreds of ways over this year. So it was a graduation for me of sorts. Except this year I didn't have to deal with any of the high school drama! That was by far the best part.





After literally taking EVERY class since 8th grade together (we even randomly ended up taking the same class from the same professor at college this year!), the boys and I are officially done with high school. Watching Christian graduate felt like the end of an era and okay fine, I cried. Three times! I'm a mom and his sister and have a crush on him all in one.

Prayers would be deeply appreciated.

I invited creighton and I get a photo together, you know! To document the difference a year has made. His response? "But I'm wearing the same shirt!"

Men.


This girl is one of my favorite humans! Not only is she sassy but she's also running after Christ and there is nothing more beautiful than seeing your friends follow Him. I can't wait to see where He takes her in this next phase of life!


Last year we went to a fancy restaurant, this year we went to McDonalds. Last year I was crying in the car, this year I was laughing hysterically. Time is an amazing thing. It hurts but oh, it also heals.

Cheers to a better graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.