AS GOOD AS GOLD


Yellow and I have had an interesting history. My room was butter yellow for most of my childhood, and despite the fact that butter is one of the most amazing things on earth, I wasn't too crazy about it on my walls (I'd rather have it on popcorn anyhow.) Then we moved to Montana and EVERY room in house was yellow, and not even the same shade either.

The detox took a couple years but this spring I had a small change of heart! Sunshine and french fries both happen to be yellow, so it can't be that bad right? My appreciation for yellow was continuing to increase and I was super excited when a blogger I follow posted about small collection of lemon yellow Spring arrivals. Until I clicked the link and the dresses were LITERALLY $995.

I mean, who needs to make car payments when you could just by a dress??

After I picked my jaw off the floor while simultaneously congratulating myself for not being the most extra person on earth, I decided to make my own round up of spring yellow arrivals.


So now you can have the best of both worlds: a dandelion yellow dress and keep up with your car payments!

(or buy more french fries, one of the two.)

keychain // cutout dress // midi dress // mules // leather skirt // lemon sweater // mini dress // loafers // raincoat //

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.