Pink, I love you loudly.

It's no secret: I love pink and I love it loudly.  There are 3 hot pink houses on my street. The first purse I bought was pink. Flamingos have always been my spirit animal.  And even at 19 years old, to me there is truly nothing more beautiful than a vivid shade of pink- whether it be coral or neon or flamingo or rose or blush. (if you need more profe, here's an ancient blog post.)

You can imagine my excitement when Pink started to be trendy again. Coral velvet couches, dusty pink sneakers, pink instagram filters, blush bridesmaid dresses, baby pink moody tumblr posts - everything is pink. And in honor of that, and also in honor of the fact that it's Thursday, I thought you deserved to see all the good pink things that are floating around the Internet today.

You can thank me later.

A WEEK OF OUTFITS: HALEY BOYD //
Not only does this outfit scream Nancy and Steve but it's also pink perfection. Actually, everything Haley wears is perfect, I'm obsessed and I'm not even going to bother saying low key obsessed because yeah.

 WHY MILLENNIAL PINK REFUSES TO GO AWAY // 
This is an article all about pink and as you can see, it's pretty perfect! It's also surprisingly detailed, thank goodness there are other people who appreciate pink enough to write an article about it (which i would do!) and also spell check said article (something I wouldn't do.)



CASA LUIS BARRAGAN // 
 I don't really know much about this other than it's in Mexico and I'm in Florida and it's pink and I love pink. Looks pretty dreamy on instagram and idk, I'd be down for going with anyone this summer (well, anyone who can take good pictures of me in front of it. Gotta keep up the aesthetic ;))

SIDEKICK BAG // 
We all know Ban.Do is the way to my heart. And this cutie bag with pom-poms is no exception! I mean, technically I need a backpack for college but honestly, I'd rather have this sidekick bag instead. I could fit like what, a pencil in there? Good enough for me.


Happy Pink to you and yours. And don't forget: whatever it is that you love, make sure you love it loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.