Metaphorically speaking, my blog is a delicious fluffy cake. One that needs replenishing and re touching and a few extra sprinkles every now and then! A good cake has all the right ingredients (imported chocolate, Mexican vanilla, organic eggs....yada yada) and a blog, is no different!
So here's the recipe, the list of ingredients that mix together to make my blog a wonderful pastry reality.
This blog was created by chocolate and is powered by pastries.
(and a really big sweet tooth. But moving on....)
CAMERA:
Bless the souls of those who read when I was still using my point and shoot. (That's you mom!) and also, bless the souls that still continue to read because Lord knows I have no idea what I'm doing still. I use the Canon T3 rebel, and it's served me wonderfully! (#fb to the first post with it!)
LENS:
Last year I got my 50mm 1.4, and I love it. It's been a great starter lens, and I can't wait to expand my collection. It's a little pricey, but like most expensive things, it's worth every penny.
EDITING:
I use VSCO presets (I have the 2nd pack!) to edit my photos, and I use those presets through photoshop cs6. Also, these have peaked my interest! If you've got 'em, let me know if they're worth it!
BLOG DESIGN:
Scrollll way down (I know, normally you don't make it through one post!) and there's a link to the "shoppe" (ooh la la!) where I purchased the template from. It was $30 and makes me happy because a.) it's cute! b.) it doesn't look homemade. Which in the blog design business, homemade often looks deceptively homeless.
There you have it! If you've got any more questions, leave them below! And also, let's give a round of applause for my ever wonderful hand model, Sarah!
Xoxo,
dessert photographer



The day will come when I will get your lens, but haha not now considering I'm broke!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the camera and blog info!:)
ReplyDeleteHannah Kate