In the Life of a Kryn

It's been a funny few days here! First of all, I bit the bullet and colored my hair...and no one even noticed. I was going for subtle, and boy did I achieve it!

Then the puppy ran away which was traumatic/terrifying. The only way to comfort myself through the potential permanent loss of a puppy was, you guessed it, puppy shopping! I already had the next dog picked out when Bubbles showed back up at our doorstep. Those plans won't go to waste though. Filling the Havi-poo away for later.

The final one, is probably the weirdest. We randomly stumbled upon Dancing With The Stars...because I'm like mentally in a nursing home and I'm actually kind of, obsessed? I have the greatest urge to take ballroom lessons. Please, talk me out of this!

Anyway, that's what's been cooking in Kryn-land. Get your balloons ready cause my birthday is only a few days away!

XOXO,
KRYN

4 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate colored hair, but i'll be honest ... I didn't seriously notice until you said somehthing. ;) GET THOSE BALLOONS READY you lovely person! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET ME TAKE DANCE LESSONS WITH YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! TAKE BALLROOM DANCING!!!! It's awesome!! (granted, finding a guy who wants to do it too is kinda hard, but if you find one, and a good instructor- just sayin' it's one of the best things I have done!)
    Love you!
    Sami from MT :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.