The End of Everything (ONE)

Last night I had a dream that my best friend attacked me. Both verbally and physically, it was intense. I woke up soaked in sweat....and with the realization that I needed to share what's been brewing.

There are only 3 people in the world who will understand the significance of this photo. 2 of them don't read this blog and the other one is me.

But all the same, I got new tape in art class.

I threw away the old tape, and the memory's of the person who gave it to me. A new friend lent me hers. And it was hard. I was debating whether to do it or not, to move on, to throw it away.

It was stupid, it was silly. But it was the last piece I had of her.

Welcome to The End of Everything.

1 comment:

  1. I know you've been going through some hard times, but it's all a part of God's plan!! Anytime you need to talk, I'm here for you, as always!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.