We're reading an epic poem this year that is really intense. There are 2 types of intense, one is everything you generally categorize under intense AND THEN there's epic poem intense.
I'll tell you, you don't ever want to be on the bad side of an epic poem. You might not survive.
So! In a lull of history and literature I decided to take those cheesy pictures you take when you first get a camera. Silly as they are, I hadn't indulged in the mindless pleasure in what, a week! Mirror selfies, check! Artfully arranged photos? Check. Lipstick mug shots? HECK YEAH.
Read on for some of my early Fall favorites.
▲▲ That's one thing I miss about summer - for fun reading! I used to read every night, and granted they were fluffy books, but still! This pride and prejudice is perfect for many reasons, one being the cute cover. The second being that the book is actually as good as the cover. Bonus!
▲▲ the best thing about teen pact is the amount of southern charm. I'm talking door holding ,pearls and monograms galore. it's really magical! I ended up wearing my friend Brianna pearls everyday at congress, and decided that a strand of pearls of my own was my next course of action. Lo and behold, my mom had some pearls from my grandmother that were literally PERFECT. And of course, now I've been wearing these everyday since.
Even to a volleyball game,
that I was playing in.
Let that one sink in.
▲▲ I'm not one to babble about makeup for hours, because as much as I'd like to think I know a thing or two about makeup, once I open my mouth it's pretty clear that a 12 year old could out do and out talk me. But trust me, these babies are good.
NYX LIP BUTTER
MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN PRIMER
▲▲ One night we went to a reaaaallly boring movie and then spent 3 hours (and $30 dollars) in the photobooth. It was literally one of the greatest nights of the summer. I'm so thankful for those two, and I miss my Lisa boo!






These pictures are so cute!! I'm proud of you for being creative, unlike me! I haven't taken photos in forever!
ReplyDeleteWhat camera do you use? Your pictures are fab!
ReplyDeleteHannah
a good cover, a good book - it's a score on that one!
ReplyDelete