I'M ALIVE, BLOG'S A FRESH!


We're already 7 weeks into school! 7 weeks! I wasn't even sure I'd make it one so I'm pretty impressed that Heritage hasn't killed me yet. Not sure what I've learned really though, a bit on feudalism and a fair amount about misplaced modifiers. BUT what I've really learned about, through detailed study and careful observation...and some experience, of course, is procrastination. I mean, by the end of the year I'll probably deserve a PHD in this fine study.

Anyway! You may have noticed that things are a tad bit more fresh, a little simpler and just a bit less homemade. Which homemade is fine when it comes to cookies but something about September just begged me to freshen up and make things a bit less humble around here. Have fun looking around, if that's your thing.

And if not, then what are you doing with your life anyway?

Off to pour my heart and soul into some painful poetry...and of course, pinterest.

(that procrastination we talked about? You know it's happening.)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog design is fantastic! It has such a fresh, clean look.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.