TO A SPARKLY FIFTH

I tell you, there is nothing more depressing than a rainy 4th of July! Actually wait! The only thing more depressing than a rainy 4th is a rainy 4th with thunder and lighting . I mean, on the quintessential summer holiday, where picnics and sunscreen are required by unspoken law! Rain can really dampen the mood, if you know what I mean.

So on July 5th, the sparklers were lit. And on July 6th, a blog post was written!

I'm so glad I have my priorities straight.

As for the rest of you, hope your holiday was slightly less rainy and that you got your sparkler sparkle going ON the appropriate day. Or really either way, I hope you ate a hot dog in my honor!

BOOM. CLAP. THE SOUND OF MY HEART. 
(YOU CAN FINISH THE REST....)

A peek into 4th's past! {2011} {2012} {2013}

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, as usual! And girl! We still need to do a photo shoot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable.! sparklers and all. that smile is a cute one. the whole weekend is the holiday, celebrate on whichever day you choose, I say. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.