LINKS TO LOVE (or at least, to look at.)

Alrighty! Over the past few months I've been compiling some links to things, things that I loooove. And it's getting to the point where I've got like 30 tabs open. Tabs that I can't delete because, they've been there for 3 months, so why bother?! Tabs that I should probably hug goodbye (as best as I can, since they're tabs and I'm a human...duh.) and close and move on from...but no. So I thought, a blog post!

All things lead to a blog post, 'tis the way of a bloggers life. You get used to it after a while.

Enjoy my favorite links, and be sure to share what you've been LOOOOOVING. (I only care about the highest forms of love. If it isn't caps lock love, I don't want to hear about it.)

- Men's Illustraied Guide to Buying Flowers. (so true, and so funny.)

-If you happen to have $250 lying around (who doesn't'!?! me, for one.) then you can buy me this shirt and I wouldn't be mad.

- These honest trailers...a nice way to waste an afternoon...or two.

-Future house checklist: this doormat. 

-This J.Crew video only deepens my love for pink, Italy and of course, J.Crew.

-Speaking of my favorite store...THESE SHOES OH MAH GOSH. 

- I just literally want to live in this photo. (not that it's even possible, but a girl can dream.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.