A day at the Vatican!

Our final day in Rome (and Italy, for that matter!) We toured Vatican City! Which is cool because it's technically another country so if you're all nerdy about countries and things then you should be very excited about that.

So in other words, I was excited!

Actually, what I remember most vividly about the day is sneezing about 190200 times...in one hour. Seriously, some weirdo cold just come out of nowhere and attacked me that day. Oh! I also remember 552 steps up to the top of St. Peters Basilica. But it was so worth the climb, because the view of Rome was unreal and also, we got to watch a wedding proposal. (my dad played photographer! we're still waiting for our wedding invite though.)

Sorry these are so out of order! But in the spirit of this annoying yet slightly endearing add on ALL the videos I watch on youtube, sorry not sorry.

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.