AND THEN, THERE WERE ELEPHANTS

For our last shindig of the year, a few skits were in order! Not by choice I might add, but we do what we gotta do. As if Pride and Prejudice wasn't enough! Thankfully this time the audience was smaller and the best part - no cape!

(Pride and Prejudice photos here, for those of you with some time to kill.)

▲▲ This was our homely, humble and very home schooled version of the three little pigs. But since pigs are too main stream, we went with elephants because who doesn't want to sport wrinkles before their time? Also a 6"4 mouse, because anything less would be a let down!

▲▲ This feels a little Wizard of Ozish to me, I don't know! But the angels were looking out for me, as I got cast in a group of all my favorites (clearly not cast for my elephant imitation skills because well...)

▲▲ And leave it to snapchat to capture our true beauty! If this is any indication of how we will look with wrinkles, I might look into a deserted island option for obvious reasons.

And just like that, we've only got 2 weeks of school left! I remember the first day of drama, being so scared that I forgot how old I was and how many states I've been too (my most prized information! I clearly don't have a way with numbers.) In the end it was all good, I learned so much about friends and being a good friend and that sometimes its okay to be the biggest idiot in the room.

Anyway, time for this elephant to hang up her trunk!

"Thank you, God, for this good life 
and forgive us if we do not love it enough."

3 comments:

  1. You did great! And the wrinkles were very special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed it! Did someone video? I WANT TO SEE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And is he seriously 6'4"?! I knew he was tall (obviously) but not that tall!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.