IT'S FUNNY BEING A KRYN.


Today was one of those days where EVERYTHING went weird. Like not wrong, just weird. It started with me being in a really nice dream (medieval hunger games/people with golden wings and hotels with nice carpet!) and then WAKING UP. That's the worst. Then at drama my stomach was growling SO loud, so I rushed to get my lunch only to find out I messed up my order and got a salad. And please, can we all just take a moment to mourn for the sadness that is lettuce mixed with shredded veggies and dressing? Because really. Then I spilled salad dressing all over my dress and was chanting about taquitos in art, per my art teachers suggestion.

Like I said,weird. And so, to top those, here are the deets....

-"I'm sweating. I'm Freezing. I'M GONNA DIE!!" #dramaproblems.

-Trying to get into the wrong car. Twice, in the same day. 

- Asking KJ "Do you emit wifi?" (I think he took it as a compliment!)

-Running around Emily's neighborhood wearing a bathrobe and pretending to be a wizard. (I prefer to be called "The Whiz.")

-trying to prove the fact that I'm not mentally insane.

-Getting too wrapped up in staring at the Washington Monument and walking right into a pole (a midget pole! it was only up to my torso!) Sadly this was while it was raining so I got water all over my pants and looked like I had no self control as far as bladders are involved.

-A friend thinking the puppies names were "Soapy and Bubbles." Which honestly I am a little embarrassed/ashamed I didn't think of that myself because really!

- doing the hokey pokey at three in the morning because obviously there was nothing better to do.



If you have a little sanity to spare, please send it my way. 

2 comments:

  1. You should call yourself Merlin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness you are like the greatest. i've done the almost (more like getting) in the wrong car. ;) x

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.