I find can find no better year recap idea, so to the lists we go! Three things I am thankful/grateful for/still confused about...
TRAVEL: Seriously guys,I love it so much. This year we have been so blessed and been able to travel all over (Portland, DC twice, NYC twice, Virginia twice, Chicago, Boston, Maine, Puerto Rico.) I know that this one is so cliche, but whatever, I'm cliche so I guess its okay.
GROWING UP: I felt like I aged a million years in 365 days. Of course, I'm still rocking the braces so from the outside you can't really tell. But I've been through a lot this year, and I feel like it's given me a different view of the world. Not necessarily better, just more realistic.
GRACE FILLED- This year was full of grace. I needed so much, and who am I kidding? I still do! The amount of grace I have been given this year is incredible, and in turn, I feel as if I am learning to give grace more freely, to myself and the people around me. Maybe I'm crazy! Either way, I need grace. LOTS of it.
(i lied, 4 things.)
GIVING THINGS A SHOT: Trying new things has NEVER been my forte, but I've gotten a bit more familiar with it this year. Between Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis and Drama I've had a whole slew of new experiences. And maybe I'm better at small things, like talking to someone new or carrying a conversation.
Anyway, there is that! 2013 was interesting, to say the least. And seriously, does anyone enjoy reading these posts other than me and my mother? Probably not. That being said, more recap posts to come! I know, you love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoy reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! Your sense of humour is great :D
ReplyDelete