It would be a shame to miss New York at Christmas

I am by no means a New Yorker. I am yet to master the skill of staring at nothing for far too long. I get giggly crossing streets and the amount of eye contact I make is miserable. I keep my head up. Their heads are down. Of course it makes sense. You live in a city. Every day you see this skyscraper and that coffee shop with the artsy logo till they all become a blur. It gets old, fast.

But even If I was a New Yorker, if I wore a black coat and lived in a top floor apartment,
Even if I lived in the city for a thousand years, I honestly don't think I could ever get sick of seeing New York at Christmas.




Nope, Never.

4 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.