From the Summer Syllabus department...


Okay, so summer is up and outta here and I may or may not be in tears. But however! My summer syllabus was a great success! I didn't get to party in Puerto Ric (yet!) but I did party in Portland so that's basically the same thing. And, I even went to a movie! I pretty much go to the movies about once a millennium, so this was a great success.

And now, the list!


Make Macaroons
BUILD MUSCLE! YEAH!

(ironic combo, no?)
Visit a new state
Continue working on the splits

PARTY IN PUERTO RICO!
Internet free week (ha!epic fail.)
Concoct twisty lemonade

Got to the beach at least once
FACE the Library!
Get contacts
Buy a summer perfume.


Excuse me while I pat myself on the back, but I did pretty well. I believe a store bought macaroon is in order since I'm wondering if I'll EVER make them...

And I think I'll be making a Fall list since I've got about eighty jillion things planned. And I've already been practicing my christmas music so um, I may have a few problems?

NEVER!

XOXO, Hope your summer was sweet sweet sweet. Did YOU finish your summer list or whatever you called it?


1 comment:

  1. I know where you can get an awesome macaroon...............

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.