The Stylish Flamingo

This was going to be a post about how I am obsessed with changing my bulletin board, but after seeing these photos I decided that we needed to talk about flamingo's wearing scarves.

I mean, doesn't everyone?!?

After weeks of wanting to paint it and never doing it it, I decided to give my feathered friend a try. And while this is most certainly not Louvre quality, it definitely deserves to be displayed on my  beloved bulletin board. Naturally, only the finest and most stylish flamingos belong there.

And that concludes our wildly exciting chat about flamingos with scarves. Next session we'll be discussing the importance of frogs with fairy wings. Don't miss it!


5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted myself to be artsy, but whenever I try to paint something amazing, it turns out to be a big blob on a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive flamingo! That pic from bible study is so old!! Fun times and good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bulletin board! And is that "letter" paper a checklist? That's very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And most importantly, the flamingo is wearing a cute scarf with polka dots on it. That makes a difference. It's not a weird, ugly scarf. Cuz flamingos are just fashionable like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say that you are literally the only blog I log back into blogger to read? Like, for reals. I scroll until I see your posts. I am terrible about keeping up with my dashboard nowadays, but I definitely keep up with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.