Some gawk at boys and shoes. Some coo at babies. Some cheer for outstanding performances.
And some do all these for cactuses. And by some, I mostly mean me.
Maybe it's because Arizona is my one true love or maybe it's because it's PINK (probably) or maybe it's because 2 years ago I finally figured out that cactuses don't attack you with prickles, but whatever it is, I LOVE CACTUSES.
Also, I giggle and gawk and reassure them they're the bees knees about every 3 seconds. Those poor little cacti, such sensitive souls. They need a boatload of affirmation. Or I just like blubbering.
Probably not that.
Here's to a plant that loves black thumbs! Amen Amen!
PS: if I spelled cactus wrong, I'm sorry. My mother was napping and spellcheck is having a bad day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING AND YOUR CACTUSES ARE ALMOST AS GORGEOUS AS YOUR FACE AND PLANT-KILLERS FOR THE WIN. I'm done.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I definitely just mispelled cactuses (cacti) didn't I? Cool, cool.
ReplyDeletePRETTY!
ReplyDelete