Spring and Sparkle

  

I'm so, so, so close to being ready to blog again. Sometimes,you're just not ready for things? I promise, soon and very soon. I really don't want to join  in with the bloggers and sing the chorus of spring, but really? SPRINGGGGG IS HEREEE!!! 

It's kind of hard to convey singing via typing. But you, you get it. 

Right?
________________________________

“Sometimes I need
only to stand
wherever I am
to be blessed.”
― Mary Oliver,
________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I saw that same quote on Pinterest. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this quote. and yeah, sometimes you just don't have what you need to write (or tell the world). and that's okay. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Alyssa!!:) Just wanted to say that I can't wait for you to start blogging again!! Love and miss you girly!!<3

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.