I'm not the only one who thinks the day after Christmas is the worst right? I mean, we get all worked up for ONE STIKIN' day and then after that - POOF! All the excitement and joy goes out with a huge WHOOSH.
(Please excuse all the capsy-jiberish.)
I have to say though, our day after Christmas was ANYTHING but rotten. We adventured all around our suburbia. And since we couldn't make it to Hawaii to mourn our day after sadness, an abandon riverfront property had to do.
Aahhh yes, me hugging (or really, awkwardly touching) a mailbox. We trying to be all discreet but then our bikes broke right in front of that house. Not like anyone is looking as we hug your festive mailbox....nope. No one.
How was your Christmas? Hope it was amazing!
XOXO,
Mailbox-hugger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your dress and bike are adorable!! I saw a beach cruiser at Target that was to die for!! Target always makes you want more...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been more than a year since we saw you...we'll have to get together soon.
I know - it's been WAY to long! Yes I LOVE My bike, it's one of those things I just had to have - it fits here so well. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteFor us, the day after Christmas is spent packing up the decorations and cleaning the house, so it's not as fun as Christmas Day. Haha hugging a mailbox like that one looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
-mal :)
Yeah, our day after was really boring. Jacob and Rachel were playing with their new iPods, but I was bored.
ReplyDeleteI never know what to do the day after, it just kinda feels empty. Oh the problems we have...
ReplyDelete#firstworldproblems....I hear ya!
ReplyDeleteHow do you know about first world problems? We say that all the time!! I was going to say that but I figured that you wouldn't know what it meant.
ReplyDeleteThere is some YouTube video, it's hilarious!
ReplyDelete