What, another dog picture AND a hash tag!?!? Seriously guys, I wasn't joking when I said I had problems. But admitting it, that's the first step to recovery...RIGHT?
Well for one thing, I know I'm not super serious here on de blog. I'm not really a serious type person, so well, I don't get serious too often. But anyway, here's for a change! (kinda sorta.)
#THANKFUL 2012
FAMILY - Wow, this is SOOO cliche. But they are kind of awesome so, duh. They put up with my whining and boo hoo-ing and failed jokes and still buy me chocolate milk....WHAT?! I'm keeping these people, FOREVER. (frem, you're in here too)
*PUPPIES- Okays, so MAYBE I just got finished watching the dog show, but I would have brought it up anyway. These puppies (CLEARLY) are my favorite. Without them, I would take zero pictures, not have a snuggle buddy (I sound really cool now, I'm sure.) and basically my bff. Dff? yes.
EXPERIENCES- I've moved a ton, sometimes didn't see my dad for months at a time, and my mom has been sick ever since I was born. But honestly, these things have shaped me into who I am today. It's fun to look back and see how God worked, even when we had NO IDEA what was going on. He's just like that. We're at a point now where we can see the good that came from it. I'm truly grateful for that.
HEALTH - Our family has been going through some health problems recently this year, and I'm thankful that I'm healthy (clearly, not at the moment, but for the most part.) I mean, I have a cold. Not cancer or a broken arm or sickle cell anemia. I can handle a cold.
BIBLE STUDY- Before we moved, I was involved in a REALLY awesome bible study (girls, if you are reading this, I love you!) I didn't realize HOW MUCH I missed it until I started going to one here, it's amazing. I love the studies and have absolutely learned so much. It's amazing.
HANDWRITING- This is going to sound weird, I LOVE my handwriting. It's not fancy or really even that nice. I just kind of love how it's mine and unique to me. No really, I'm not a stingy person. (um....what?)
ENJOY LIFE- I have this mini project I've been doing for the past few months. It has been so fun. And by fun, I mean eye opening and literally amazing. Maybe I'll show you sometime, it's so different than what I blog here.
AMERICA- It's changed so much, even since I've been alive. It almost makes me sad to talk about it, but I just LOVE IT. I was writing something for my project about it on election day, and I was bawling (not that that's unusual or anything.) This is my country, I'm an American, and I am SO PROUD of it.
That's it, at least for this list anyway. Now it's your turn, what would you put on your #THANKFUL 2012 list? I'm all ears!
(and all cheese.)
*Sophie ran away today, but thankfully we caught her. If we hadn't, she would have seriously messed up this list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should blog more. (:
ReplyDeleteLove, Alyssa
You should post soon:) just sayin'
ReplyDeleteYou should post soon:) just sayin'
ReplyDeleteokay sweetie, I will just for you! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete