Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies

 I was having problems getting on board with Fall until, really, it was Fall. Now that we've had some chilly days, I'm practically the conductor of the train.

Did that make any sense? I don't think so.

BASICALLY, I'm here to inform you that I once again have fallen head over heels for pumpkin because it's bananas. Well, not really. I'm probably going to be putting pumpkin in EVERYTHING I eat, which means I'll be chowing on pumpkin grilled cheese and pumpkin perogies because that's how exciting my diet is.

Now, about these cookies. Like I mentioned, they're banana's. It's basically pumpkin bread. BUUUUT, the only thing better than pumpkin bread is pumpkin bread with chocolate chips and in cookie form. It's basically magic. And don't be surprised if you see a few unicorns in your kitchen...Never mind.

Pumpkin Cookies
Ingredients:
½ c. sugar               2 ¾ c. flour
½ c. brown sugar            2 tsp. soda
½ c. Butter          1 tsp. ginger
2 eggs                    1 tsp. salt          2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla                1 tsp. baking powder
1 ½ c. pumpkin            1 c. chocolate chips


Directions: Blend sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla. Add flour, salt, soda, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon. Add pumpkin and chocolate chips. Drop onto cookie sheet (greased if needed) by large spoonfuls. Bake at 375 for 10 min. Makes 5 dozen delicious cookies.

 GO! BAKE!

Caps is seriously the only way to express important-ness.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm these sounds so good! And perfect for fall! I'm loving everything pumpkin too -- trying to enjoy it all now before it goes away until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make these. They look SO good!

    xoxo,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YUM! Great shots of this yummy-looking thing :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.