Blog(ing) Free

My intent for this week was to not read blogs, but apparently it morphed into not posting here, but whatever, I'm okay with. Apparently not reading blogs seriously reduces your gusto for posting on your own.

So yes, I didn't read one blog, didn't eat one dessert and didn't do any online shopping for one week. And let me tell you, today was like Christmas morning. Although, and just like Christmas morning, it was a tiny bit disappointing. "only TEN new outfit posts? Sheesh!" you'd think I'd only been 20 seconds, but no really, it felt like 20 centuries.

If you feel like you read blogs too much, you should totally try going blog free. My only suggestion would be to make yourself a few rules before you start. And you might eat to warn your family on your first day back....

You may or may not look like a zombie after staring at the computer for 8 hours. After all, you deserve it.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.