When I first started reading blogs, I started reading blogs that were not like mine. AT ALL. Each post was poetic and heartfelt and worded perfectly, and then topped off with 10 pictures taken with cameras worth twice mine...
Ouch.
At first, I tried to be like that. And it was an epic fail. And then I had no idea what to do. And that was a MAJOR epic fail.
But thankfully, I finally realized that, THAT'S NOT ME AND IT'S OKAY. I mean, Hello? Where had the REAL me been all this time? Apparently nowhere, because I'd been having a mini-blog-identity-crisis. With lots of hyphens because, it sounds cool.
I'm a do-er, not a feeler.
I'm a talker, not a writer.
I'm me, not them.
And that's perfect.
I just found this, and I'm sorry, but I kinda think I was adorable.
I also found one of me sitting in a Rubbermaid tub. Super model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kryn- I know I've said it so many times, but YOU are why I read your blog, and YOU are the one that makes it so enjoyable to visit. Your blog is unique, and I love it :)
ReplyDeleteah, that is SO sweet! Megan, you're a dear.
ReplyDeleteah. thank you for this! same thoughts here.. and I need to stick to being the real me more often :)
ReplyDelete