I like journals....(a lot)

I'll admit, I'm kind of a sucker when it comes to thinks like journals and stationary. My excuse is that I do actually use them! I journal all the time and write letters all the time, so I like to think of it as a worthy cause. And today, I thought I'd show you all mine.

This one I just finished up. I absolutely loved it. Please note: my love for journals is completely irrational. I have to LOVE the journal, otherwise I wont get it. It makes no sense, but neither do I, so it's all good.

Basically, it's this...
And of course, cute little quotes (about happiness none the less) are just added bonuses.

I almost bought this journal, but passed on it since I hadn't finished my first one yet. A few months later, Emily gave it to me as a birthday present. We always joke about us being like sisters, and apparently, we do think alike!

I kinda weaseled my way into this one. (Just this one, I promise.)  I saw this and had to have it, and thankfully prayer journals are good enough excuses to convince mothers.  I always forget to write in it anyhow, but I keep it out ever day just because it's so flowery and lovely.

This was my very first entry from 3 years ago. I spelled every other word wrong and used exclamation marks like they were going out of style. And smiley faces and hearts.

Unfortunately, things haven't changed much. I still misspell things and I still love exclamation marks(!!!) I have said goodbye to the smiley faces though. Goodness, they are so juvenille.

:)

What do your journals look like? Do you have any preferences or anything? Or could you really care less? I'd LOVE to hear!


 

3 comments:

  1. I love journals! And yes, they have to look cute.

    I really want a new journal...but I still have many pages in my current one to fill up. ;)

    Oh, and one more thing: where did you get that journal in that last picture? (the bakery and bicycle one) It is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love journals! I have about 9, but I like. Um. NEVER right in them.

    I have a journal with a lock that I should start writing in. :) It's seriously awesome. <3

    I always use smiley faces when I doodle and stuff. :P It's just my personality. :)

    xoxo,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting new notebooks or journals!!

    I agree - they must be colourful!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.