V-Ball Update

Every time I start something that involves effort and commitment, there comes a time when I get completely fed up and declare to mom I'm quitting whatever it is and pursing a career in underwater basket weaving. Forget the pain, sweat and hard work!  Who wouldn't wanna weave baskets under water...I mean seriously!

Okay, so in case you are wondering, that happened with volleyball.

I didn't do anything too terribly. It's just always a little bit frustrating when you try and try and still cant get it right. Serves don't get over. Bumps go the wrong direction. The sets really shouldn't count as sets at all...

And if I were intelligent, I'd make up some super inspiring quote about perseverance and such. But sadly, the movie stars and fashion designers have taken all the good lines. Thank goodness the internet has a boundless amount!

Thanks for listening to me whine. Here's to better practices, and to actually getting the ball over the net!

PS: I realize this is not an exciting post - sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry it was so hard for you! What was hard about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't really hard, I was just getting frustrated because I wasn't doing it right. Plus, that whack in the face didn't help either (FYI, don't stand across from Jessica when she serves!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so sorry you're having a hard time. I'm sure you are great though! I can't throw a ball to save my life, so don't worry about it:)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.