Summer is over

 We were supposed to start school yesterday. But with mom being out of town, I opted for going to a friends and having fun instead. Sadly, today came and so did school. Although, I did learn some French, so it's not ALL bad.

Tomorrow, it really, REALLY will start. We have our first classes of the year. Weirdly enough, I haven't even planned what I'm wearing. Last year, on Thursday night I would talk to Emily about what we were wearing on Wednesday. Even one time, she told me she was wearing a cardigan and I said "oh, how are you buttoning it??" Now days, I'd like to say I'm not so shallow. But sadly, that's not the case! I'll probably be into hair or shoes or something equally silly.

And now, I'm reading PW's favorite names. Because it's the cool thing to do! It's hilarious, my moms first name and middle name are on the list. (for those of you that don't know, my mom and Ree were best friends when they were kids.) I call it my "connection." Problem is, she's never met me.

It's a bummer when things like that happen.

Have an amazing first day of school! (If you've already started school, have an amazing tomorrow. Okay, I'm being weird.)

2 comments:

  1. I started school today, too.I'm excited for what the school year brings, but I must admit that I really don't want to get up that early. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't have to get up early that often, but I'm still kind of sad. Seasons always bring mixed emotions!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.