Keeping up with tradition


I have a friend with my friends family. It was sort of an accident, but now after a whole year of being there on EVERY one of her family members birthday, we have to keep it going! In my opinion, it's a really cool tradition! Sure, we don't tell them we are coming, and yes, we may come well after 9:30, but hey! I love it....and I hope they do too (although, I never bothered to ask. I'm really thoughtful like that.)

I did come bearing a gift of Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies. And we sang. And rolled on the floor and laughed and did gymnastics and imitated commercials. It was truly beautiful.

Happy Birthday Mrs. W!

4 comments:

  1. I love traditions. :) Those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you kept the streak going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...recipe ASAP. Okay? Thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming over! And bringing the cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.