Fancy Galettes

 I made Galettes today. For normal people, that's a tart. I just like to pretend I'm all fancy shmancy. I also made them without following a recipe...which is not so fancy. But they taste yummy and they are pretty cute.

What I really came to say is that I'm also super duper excited to a.) sound like a 5 year old and b.) have my DIY featured on Fernweh Magazine! Woot! I know most of you have already seen it, but still, why not go and refresh your memory? I totally think you should.

xoxo, Kryn


4 comments:

  1. hey, there, new follower here :) i found you through that diy on fernweh - it was epic. your blog is totes cute. and these? made me drool. ok.

    xo, Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make beautiful food. I'm a sucker for yummy, but your galettes and truffles below look pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Brooke, I have not even tried them yet! (I ALWAYS do that when I bake - it's crazy!)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.