Olympia


 I love the Olympics! It must be the proud American in me, but I seriously just want our people to win! No offense to the Russians and Chinese, but we Americans have way more team spirit. Which is way more awesome. If I had an Olympic shirt, I would totally be wearing it. Just so everyone in our house can know which team I'm rooting for. Oh, and I'm thrilled the gymnastics gym is pink. Me and Jordan Weiber - we like pink.

Of course, the Olympics start on the day I have my swim meet. I went and did my best. I swam hard and even did well in the relay. I felt pretty good. And then I came home and watched the Olympics. And I felt like a dork.

I'm exhausted after a 50? and they are doing 800 METERS? Geez, watching the Olympics is NOT a way to boost self confidence.

Also, our friends stopped by today. Which was extra cool! Because I'm more the "Just stop by" type than the plan for weeks in advance. Spontaneous is just so much more fun right? They also came over post swim team-mid nap- pre shower (which basically means I was sleeping and my hair looked like a rats nest. Lovely.) I woke up, blabbered a little, got some lemonade and forgot to drink it and had a wonderful time for the 10 minutes they were there.

So that was my day. I'm off to watch more Olympics. Prepare to see my swimming self confidence reach an all time low.

4 comments:

  1. I like that the gymnastics gym is pink too! It seems to fit the gym well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can soooo relate..It's amazing how these people are SO strong and everything and I'm here, just like.. "wee I can barely make it to 100 meters!" Hahahha! :)

    Ah, your blog!!! <3 Am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you will always beat me in a race. So be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well except for the fact that you beat me in 2! Goose! And Stella, I'm the same way, totally!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.