The post where I display lots of excitement!

Please tell me you are not thinking "What design? It's just white!" Honestley, white was just what I wanted. I have another background which I might change it to later, but for now it's gonna be white. Oh yeah! (Read the title)

I've been taking an un-planned and totally needed blogging break for the past month. My blog was having an identity crisis. When I started this blog (over a year ago!!!) I was using it as a way to communicate with long distance friends and celebrate obscure holidays. I had my little group of readers and didn't want to change a thing. But as time when on, I didn't want to celebrate all that often and some people stopped reading my blog and eventually I didn't really know what to do with myself or the blog. I was mad at myself because I didn't want to celebrate and frustrated because I didn't know what to post about.

So I decided I needed a fresh start, and this is it. I'm finally ready to go out into the blogging world and finally ready make this my blog. The blog I write for fun and for my own personal enjoyment and not for the number of comments and followers.

So welcome and such. I promise I won't stop being weird (believe me, if I could I would have done that 10,000 years ago!) and posting way to many pictures of Sophie and misspelling 2nd grade words. (And I promise to change the picture on my sidebar because I look like a crocodile.)

In short, I'M REALLY EXCITED! And hyper. But that is not unusual.

xoxo, Kryn

PS: My best friend recently re-launched her blog, be sure to head on over and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.