(This post does not have much to do with slurpee's.)
I am so happy! Having our final class be today is just so amazing! I stress really bad with homework. On Friday I start worrying because I only have 4 days left till class and It was just obnoxious. But now - no more deadlines, no more early mornings (not really true, but i like to think so.), basically its all good now. Oh, and I got to have soda. Major woot. I think the last time I had it was July. It was so nice of our teacher to bring us all Slurpee. And Coke ones at that! And now, I have so much free time. I have a feeling my time will be spent taking pictures, messing with Sophie and hopefully sewing. And don't worry, I will do a celebration soon! I've been meaning to celebrate all week. (Oh, Happy World Penguin day!)
What things are making you happy today? Hope your day was just as great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HEAT was so fun today!
ReplyDeleteI know!
ReplyDelete