Happy {fri}Day!

Welcome to Happy {fri}Day! Eventually we'll loose the marks cause I know that if I keep this up for more than a week I'll be sick of typing them, but at the moment, we are going real fancy.

So here's the deal behind Happy {fri}Day. It's no secret that Friday is my least favorite day of the week. I don't like the thought of the weekend being so close. So I decided I needed a little something to brighten my Fridays, and I thought I might drag you all along as well. If you've ever seen blogs have something called Friday Favorites - this is my take on it. List of little things that I like, things that make me happy and generally love life.  I made it happy {fri}day because my blog title is about happiness- Thus the ever creative title. Did you know I named my blog after a book of stamps? Random fact. But I though you should know.

Normally I won't give you all that fluff, but I just wanted to introduce it to you and tell you about it so you are not so totally lost. I have a special gift of completely confusing people. I try not to be generous with it, but sometimes I can't help it. Okay, I'll stop Talking now and get on with it.


2 comments:

  1. Love your positave attitude! My favorite day of the week is Wednsday. Wanna know why? Because of HEAT! I love HEAT. I am always sad when it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!!! :) Yes, I love Tuesdays, Wednesdays because I'm busy and Thursdays cause I always get alot done.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.