Last weekend, we went out to dinner after dropping our guest of at the airport. The food was good, but the most important part was the conversation I had with the waitress about VB's.Waitress: I really like your bag.
Me: Thanks, me too!
Waitress: I have that in the Weekender.
Me: Yeah, that's a great bag.
Waitress: I used to work at a store where they sold Vera Bradley's. I got 50% off.
Me: *gasping* *sighing* *calculating how many years it will be until i can work*
Waitress: I know every bag, style and color.
Me: Really? *holding up bag*
Waitress: Betsy. Twirly Birds pink.
We Vera Bradley lovers know our stuff. I went to a store today where they sold Vera's. I was the one who was helping the lady who was trying to help me. And I found my new purse. The one I am going to get shortly. After all, Its almost Q4!
Where did u go to eat? I have seen a TON of VBs up here!
ReplyDeleteIt was the Brick house, but NEVER EVER GO THERE! The environment was not for kids we found out!
ReplyDeleteok...i don't even know where that is.
ReplyDelete