Smells of the Season

It's practically Christmas.

Can you believe it!?!??!

Clearly, I'm having problems with this fact. It seems like only yesterday I was rafting with the cousins.

And having a wonderful time on the longest day of the year.

But I love Christmas. So, I'm never really sad when it comes around. To usher in the holiday season, I went and bought holiday candles.Smell of the Season #1: Vanilla Bean Noel.

This candle is luscious. It makes me want take a bath in its wonderful vanilla goodness. It's not super Christmasy, but it looks super Christmasy. That counts right??

I think Bath and Body works should pay me for all this advertising I'm doing. If only they knew about me! I might contact their C.E.O......

Never mind.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to go to Bath and Body works today but didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was Christmas! :) Ok, it almost is. But I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! The stores are so Christmasy already, they are so taunting!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.