A taxi of sorts.

So people, I'm sort of in a Taxi. This Taxi happens to be black and has 4 people and 2 dogs constantly riding in in. This Taxi had taken me quite a few places, Texas, California, Washington, Arizona and most recently, Atlanta. Our taxi just stopped to visit some friends. I'm pretty much as happy as a clam. Here's why:

1. I am almost HOME, as in my house by the beach with a pool and my own room. That home

2. We just stopped at a nice house to visit nice people.

3. I am drinking a black cherry smoothie
.
4. Its from quick trip.

5. I just saw a man wearing the coolest sombrero.

6. I am tetxting one of my best buddies.

So this might be a make up for Happiness Happens day which I missed. I took pictures of taxi's in Chicago, I'll show them to you soon.

Sincerely,
I drew the best picture of Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.