It's a U.F.O

I don't believe in Extra Terrestrial Life. I just plain don't. This holiday was somewhat of a flop. I have been very near to Roswell, New Mexico. That is the Alien Capitol of the world, or so I've just decided. Once Upon a time, I was obsessed with a audio drama where the people went to Roswell. My friends and I used to pretend we were people in an Alien Cult. I can't remember now, but there was some line from it that we chanted. It was lots of fun.

Today is also cherry pit spitting contest day. I have had one or two of those before. My friend Pam and I had one a while ago. She instructed me in the proper way to spit cherry pits. She won anyway though. My cherry pit spitting was a great success that day. I had no cherries today however. And thus since I had no cherries, I had no pits to spit in a contest.

I still can't figure out the pictures of my Sprinkles cupcake. I am slightly upset. It was so incredibly delightful, I want you all to see it. Today was a very good Saturday. We cleaned and painted and I took pictures. Extraordinary. I have some for you. I have to make up for no pictures yesterday...


That is my brother. That is our trampoline that is falling apart.This is my punk. My Punk kept me awake last night. I was not pleased with her. What else can you expect from a punk?
Punk and I. We are both being un-photogenic.

If you see a U.F.O today, call me. I would like to know. I have a feeling there's a large celebration in Roswell. I bet they have U.F.O's there. But then Its not really a U.F.O anymore. I am terribly confused.

Sincerely,
I spit that pit

PS: At the moment, I have a terrible song stuck in my head. Its from the King and I.
PPS: My french is coming along splendidly, by the way.

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.