
Here's a flight attendant doing her job. Wanna know a secret? I've always wanted to try one on. Thankfully, I've never actually needed to in all my flying, but I've always wanted too. I also have a bad record of flight attendants and safety shemeil. One time I was leaning out into the aisle to watch the lady do this and another flight attendant ran into me. It hurt.
I've been with my cousins a lot lately. Elise, Brooke and Jack are all exceptionally cool. Last night I stayed up until at least 1:30 explaining to Brooke about all the things that have been happening in the Middle East. Brooke now knows that Yemen, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia are countrys. Elise joked I should run for presidents. And while we were watching President Obama on TVtoday, Brooke stuck her tongue out at him. I told her to stop and then I stuck my tongue out at Sean Hannity. Our family rules!!!
Elise and Brooke painting signs. Grandma always has a craft for us each year. I really like this years. We are also making a 3D art thing. In case you have not noticed, art is not my thing. I'm going to make a K out of spoons. I love spoons.
Funny story that has nothing to do with Flight Attendants Safety Professionals day:
Last year several of my friends were using a writing curriculum that had them write a article on spoons. I took this a little too literally and thought that they had to write a whole essay actually on spoons. It was only 2 months ago that I figured out that spoons were the topic. I was so confused.
Sincerely,
Yes, Tunisia is a country
PS: I forgot, and how could I, that my purse is here! I love it. I will show you some pictures tomorrow, it is too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.