Second, The sun is shining. We've been having bad weather for the past few days (Weeks actually.) Sunshine is a rare occasion. KJ and I went out and had some fun on our trampoline. K.J. is good at doing flips and stuff. For some reason, I cant do them at all! I tried something new today and ended up hurting my neck, which was not too fabulous.
And another thing, Last night our oven was on fire!! I have always heard stories of people who just grab frying pans and hair dryers and watch as everything they own burns to the ground. So I ran into my room and began stuffing my Vera full of things I thought I'd need. Then I ran and got Sophie and put her and my Vera in the car. And then guess what? By the time I got back, the fire was out!! I was glad, but unfortunately there was no need for my packed bag. :) And I guess thats a good thing too!
Sincerely,
All Packed
UPDATE:
We went to a dog park with the puppies. I think I had more fun then they did.
All Packed
UPDATE:
We went to a dog park with the puppies. I think I had more fun then they did.
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.