M&M

Sorry to all my other cousins, but I think these two cuties are my new favorites

I'm the second youngest cousin on my mom's side. Karoline, my cousin, is just two years younger than me. We were "the little girls" for the longest time. But thankfully we grew up and we have some pretty great replacements. My aunt and uncle adopted Maris and Marion in the same year, with the girls being 1 year apart. It's crazy, chaotic and yet the sweetest thing ever. Adoption is amazing and I'm so thankful we have these cuties in our family forever.

I actually hadn't met the girls until just a couple months ago (December to be exact!) Which is crazy, considering how obsessed I am with them now. When we visited them over spring break, I new it was time for some photos (new camera? new cousins? perfect.)

Is your heart exploding because, same! I'm so thankful that the Lord brought them into our family. They're a handful, of course, but a constant reminder of God's love and grace. Redemption is such a beautiful thing...also a blurry thing because these two would not sit still for photos. Thankfully they're stuck with me for life, they'll get the hang of this modeling thing soon.

Maris Laura and Marion Carol, welcome to the family! 
(and all the photoshoots that being related to me entails...;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.