Nothing weirdly awkward has happened this week. Which equal parts thrilling and scary. Scary as in, I must have been acting unlike my usual self. Although, if you see me at volleyball....that's awkward. I do ballet type moves when I pick up the ball (since it's always on the ground) and arabesques and leaps when I'm off to catch it.
It's beautiful!
Anyway, the jist of things:
-answering a question in a response email, then sending it without finishing, starting another one and doing it again and THEN realizing they didn't even ask the question i was answering.
-cleaning my teeth with a knitting needle.
-in the middle of a suspenseful movie imitating the target commercials by spinning imaginary records and saying "yo backpacks, yo backpacks" in my best rapper voice.
(in case you were wondering, sophie and I were kicked out at that point.)
-knitting and watching plastic surgery infomercials. For a long while.
And so there you have it. What was funny about your week? After I've told you all this, I think you should share a thing or two!
I sent 10 letters this morning. WOOT! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteThis week I emailed someone and gushed about how much I loved them and their blog, then, after sending, realized I had called them by the wrong name- multiple times. Oops...
Oh my goodness! I actually did that a few weeks ago, and unfortunately I never heard back from them! :)
ReplyDelete