Inspiration Board

 I'm not talking virtual.

I actually made this back in January. Sheesh! So here I am, 7 months later telling you about it! Makes you wonder all the other stuff I've missed....

When we started getting The Wall Street Journal, I was pleased as punch to see that they had fashion and style articles, and they were actually good! I think those style columns might even be better than all the gossip in USA today. Maybe. Anyway, I began hoarding all the articles with pictures and informative articles so I could make my inspiration board.

To make this, I used poster board, modge podge, clear spray paint and a little scrap paper for the little birdie. I layered all the pictures with a coat of modge podge and slapped them on there. A few months later, I applied the spray paint to give it an even shine.


Now it sits in my room next to a stack of pillows, perfect for reading or journaling. One would think anyway, but I've never done it. During the school year, I put all my homework on there. It actually kept stuff in place! (duh! here I am again, arriving late at parties.)

(this board also keeps guests entertained. All 2 people that have been in my bedroom since January have been intrigued by The Tyranny of The Belt.)


What does your inspiration board look like? 

Xoxo, Kryn

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is SO cute! I do have something similar, except it's in a journal. I think you're influencing me to make one now....so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo creative! LOVE IT!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.