Awkward moments....Awkward Life

I lead a very awkward life.

Now I know, it's mostly my fault. If I could avoid awkward moments, by george, I would! And I really should dye my hair blond (As I've mentioned before) because then I would have a really awesome excuse for...

-imitating Jordan Weiber in the grocery store, and then noticing all the 19 year old baggers are watching. An olympian in their midst? They were entranced.

-singing build me up buttercup in Ikea, then realizing I'm in public and should stop, only to be passed by 3 other people singing it just as loudly. Who knew ikea patrons were so musical?

-having our car covered in flies and shouting "Quick, Lock the doors!"

-Not being able to read the menu at the Sonic drive through and telling mom to "scroll up" (Proof I was raised in the 21st century!)

-Not being able to open some pasta sauce, and asking dad to "unlock it " for me. (want more proof? I do these kind of things daily!)

-finding a J.Crew magazine (catalog) in the mail and unconsciously dancing....in the middle of the street.

So apparently, I'm okay with my awkward life because I share it on the internet. On the one hand, it makes things awkward (really!?) and on the other, it makes things hilarious.

What funny/awkward things have happened to YOU recently?

Xoxo....Kryn

ps: Yes, I switched the design again? Do you hate it? You really should tell me if the header is square on your computer, because it is on mine but not on everyone else's. Square up people!

( I don't really know what that is, but I suggest not imitating a square with your body. That could get weird quick.)

3 comments:

  1. Those are funny awkward moments! :)
    I like the design, but at first I thought my computer was weird-ing out on me, because the header takes up the entire screen and you have to scroll down to get to the post.

    But it's very pretty, and very simple. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! If I actually posted every single awkward thing I've done, I'd probably have to make a whole blog devoted to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! me too! This just kind of scratched the surface.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.